Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blissfully Not Busy

I'm the kind of person who loves being on the go, thus I pack my school schedule with everything I possibly can. With a full course load, extra dance classes, and as many clubs and extracurriculars I can fit in, somehow I manage to get everything done, and digest anything life throws at me with a smile. Yet, when I got home one week ago I faced a new predicament: I had nothing to do. Slowly but surely I filled my schedule with organizing my room, seeing friends, movies with Mom, and sharing books with my brothers. I admit, I forgot how enjoyable relaxing can be!

my summer reading list 
However since I can't stand sitting still, I prefer having a to do list of relaxing activities.
Here is part of my to do list for the next few weeks:
--Read all those books I'm to tired to read during the school year
--Organize the attic!
--Do something great for Father's day
--Reunite with my high school friends
--Bake something delicious for my family
--Cook myself yummy vegetarian foods
--Fix the sewing machine
--Sew something
--Work on my screenplay
--Find more pieces to complete my tea set

thats all for now, but I'm sure I'll find more things to fill my current blissfully not busy schedule!

1 comment: