Saturday, March 3, 2012

Beauty

“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
-Maria Robinson 



I really thrive when I see and create beauty. I love when my room is clean and decorated perfectly. I love when the flowers are blooming and the sun is shinning. This winter has been difficult for me because we haven't had much snow, but its still been cold, so we've been stuck in a state of mush for about three months. But the other day a fresh blanket of crisp white covered my college campus. I was all of a sudden in awe of the beauty that surrounded me. I often forget that winter can be just as beautiful as any other season. Every so often the universe likes to remind me that everything about life can be beautiful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment